Study Spaces & Tools
Explore the links below to learn about the many study spaces available to students around campus, as well as the various study tools that can be found both on-campus and off-campus to help you achieve your academic goals.
Campus Study Spaces
Quiet Study Spaces - Fall 2020: A list of indoor and outdoor spaces
- University of Maryland Websites:
- One Button Studios- a resource that students can schedule to aid with their online presentations.
- Tutoring and Academic Success Support – the Tutoring @ UMD website provides a full directory listing of academic support, from tutoring services to academic success resources available on-campus and across the country through peer institutions. Includes time management, study and test taking skills, coping with stress and other concerns, etc.
- Counseling Center Academic Resources – provides tips on time management, studying, test preparation, and math learning. Includes suggested apps that you can download on your phone to help you meet your various academic goals. The Guided Study Sessions (GSS) Program offers FREE, regularly scheduled study sessions for traditionally difficult courses.
- External/Unaffiliated Websites – note that UMD does not endorse these external links, they are listed here simply as resources for you to consider and use your best judgement to determine if the information works to meet your needs: